Verify Screening Solutions is an authorized credit reporting and full-service tenant screening agency. We cover every jurisdiction nationwide. Our tenant screening products provide a complete background check for sales and rental applications.
Tenant Credit Reports
FICO Score included in each credit report…
Credit Report with FICO Score
- We provide a comprehensive tenant credit report detailing a broad view of the applicant’s credit history.
- Credit Report is for non-employment purposes only.
- We will verify the applicant’s identity information matches their rental application.
- FICO credit score is included with our credit reports.
- The ability to quickly, fairly and consistently consider the information provided in a credit report is what makes a FICO credit score so useful.
- Credit scoring reduces liability while simplifying the review process.
Easy to Read Reports
- Our easy to read credit report provides the following :
- Credit history
- payment history
- public records (e.g., bankruptcies, liens, and judgments)
- address history
- some employment history.
- Credit account and loan account balances including payment history, collection account or delinquency status.
- Signed authorization is required.
- Live customer support is available to answer your questions.
Tenant Criminal Background Check
Criminal search details a person’s criminal past including everything from misdemeanors and felonies to pending charges…
- Know your potential tenant and protect your property.
- Our criminal background check searches a person’s criminal past including everything from misdemeanors and felonies to pending charges.
- If your applicant has a background of property destruction, sexual offenses or any other crime, it will be included in the report. A
- criminal search can tell you if the applicant is telling the truth so you can make an informed decision.
- We provide nationwide, statewide and county criminal searches.
- Our Nationwide Criminal contains records from numerous local and state criminal record databases including sex offender registries.
- Records typically detail conviction data including prison and probation sentences, conviction dates, offense history and more.
- Using the developed names and aliases from our Person Search, all name combinations are used to match potential records in the database assuring you of the most comprehensive search.
Tenant Eviction and Judgment History
Eviction records will detail when an applicant was evicted, the address and any outstanding judgment issued…
- Payment and eviction history may be indicative of an applicant’s future payment performance.
- Tenants with evictions may be more likely to repeat their practice of non-payment.
- Eviction records will detail when an applicant was evicted, the address and any outstanding judgment issued.
- This search includes evictions and judgments that have been filed in court.
- The eviction search provides automated analysis of millions of county and state-wide eviction records that are collected for our database.
Tenant Sex Offender Registry
The sex offender registry search informs you if an applicant is a registered sex offender…
- Prevent crime in your community
- The sex offender registry search informs you if an applicant is a registered sex offender.
- Convicted sex offenders should register with their state upon release from prison and update their information when they move.
- Some crimes require offenders to register for life. Our search includes all 50 states, Washington D.C., Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Checking an applicant’s history shows due diligence.
- Performing a background check may reduce liability and exposure to negligent hiring or leasing lawsuits.
Tenant Address History
A key starting point for a quality background check…
- Verify Identity by cross checking address history
- Address History provides comprehensive information concerning an applicant’s name and address history.
- The name search reveals aliases, maiden name(s) and other variations.
- It returns the address history and corresponding active date range for each location listed
- It provides confirmation of the subject’s age/date of birth, and available phone information.
Tenant Social Security Number Trace
- Probably, the most effective tool used in determining or verifying identity …
- Cross checking reports by a Certified Screener is the best way to verify an applicant’s identity.
- Probably, the most effective tool used in determining or verifying identity.
- The SSN Trace either verifies a number as legitimate or reveals an anomaly (such as an incorrect number or a deceased person’s number), which could indicate a false identity.
- SSN Trace will help determine that your applicant is who they say they are, where they have lived, contact information, and identify potential fraud.
- These reports are also critical in confirming hits on eviction history reports and criminal records.
- The SSN Trace provides the state and year of Social Security Number issuance, even when the number does not match the applicant information provided.
- Due to human error, mistakes, and also other reporting factors, we provide a Social Security Trace to verify any gaps in resident history not provided by the applicant.
Tenant International Background – National Security
In our global economy, background checks may need to have an international component…
- Insure the safety of your community with International Background Checks
- This service provides a database search of numerous national and international lists such as the Federal Terrorist List, Money Laundering Concern List, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Interpol Fugitives List and the FBI Most Wanted List.
- These lists include individuals involved in terrorist activities, money laundering, illegal imports, fraud against government agencies, violations of federal banking regulations, fugitives from justice and much more.
- We also provide a In country Investigation service in over 250 countries and Territories.
Tenant Landlord Reference & Employment Verification
Databases can provide a great deal of information but speaking directly to an employer or landlord provides additional insights about your applicant…
- We speak directly to past employers landlords & Character References
- We contact the landlord or property manager to verify the monthly rent, payment history, proper notice of lease termination, authorized occupants, pets and complaints.
- Our employment verification will ensure the information provided by the applicant is accurate.
- We conduct a telephone interview to verify the dates of employment, position held, salary and conduct of the applicant.